Wednesday 21 January 2015

2015 Fashion Inspiration

So happy new year everyone (bit late sorry) I said one of my new years resolutions would to be write on my blog more, that didn't work too well. But never to late.

So what's best to start the new year blog with my 2015 fashion inspirations. This year I'm going to be buying more colourful, out going items of clothing which I hope inspires you and  I guess inspires me more as a person. 

Spring is approaching and the weather in England can be very mix and match but for when the suns out (if it ever does) then this outfit is perfect for the time and can even be perfect for colder summer days or you can even change certain bits to fit warmer days. 

So here goes first up is the pencil skirt. 






I love how a pencil skirt can be styled any way you want, its so versatile. A skirt like this would look fab with either a chunky long knit, an over sized top or even just a strappy top in the summer. Dress it up or dress it down either way it will look great as an all year round thing. 


Secondly I'm going to have to go for the slouchy style. 



 

This is one of my favourite looks which just looks like you've made an effort but you know secretly it hasn't took you long at all. So this is a mix mash of items of clothing and different styles. Again these are easy to style and look great in any weather. 


So lastly its shoes, this year I think some lacy heels is on my must have list. I think they look so elegant and just complete an outfit for a occasion. Either black or if they have a splash of colour, you will find they just give that edge to the outfit. 



For flat shoes one of my favourites are the Chanel flats from the Spring 2015 collection, sadly I won't be making a purchase on these as they are way above my budget (cries) but I will show them anyway,and some similar ones which maybe fall into my price range. Anyway these have to be the most gorgeous looking shoes which will add class and style to any outfit. They are very elegant and sleek looking which is everything a girl wants in a shoe. 



So that's some of my main 2015 fashion inspirations which I hope has helped some of you out a little. 

Thank you for reading and see you soon!
Love, 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment